Luckily, we have an insider here at miami nice who tips us normal folk off to whats going on in the world of pastels, mixed media and site specific performances. Katia works at the Bas Fisher Invitational, the gallery that hosted the "Weird Miami" exhibit we covered over the summer, and she gave us the scoop on what the staples on the local scene are up to amidst the madness:
- Jim Drian is in a solo show at locust projects that looks amazing! It's called "Saturday's Ransom" we had DASH students come help with the walls.
- I'll be working the NADA, New Art Dealers Alliance, and the Pulse Art Fair which should be a blast.
- The Bas Fisher invitational booth will be selling ten print box set with artists prints by Olaf Bruening , Jim Drain, Naomi Fisher to name a few.
- Gallery Diet having a exhibition booth at Pulse at the Ice Palace.
- There is an exhibition at the delacruz collection for Christy Gast.